I didn’t notice that my brother had tagged me. Here goes…
1. One book that changed your life:
I read it in college and, quite frankly, didn’t agree with very much of it. Yet my enjoyment of the Bible started growing exponentially afterwards, and I’ve never looked back.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Magician by Raymond Feist (along with the rest of the Riftwar series)
I’ve always enjoyed this series and have read through it every 7 or 8 years.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
I’m reading this question to mean “one of the books” rather than “the one book”. Too much pressure otherwise.
4. One book that made you laugh:
5. One book that made you cry:
The Endless Knot by Stephen Lawhead
My eyes leaked at the end of this one.
6. One book that you wish had been written:
A Young Man’s Illustrated Primer
I suppose only Neal Stephenson fans will really get that.
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
I could do without the whole Dragonlance thing. If anyone out there doesn’t like the Fantasy genre, I blame it on the likes of Dragonlance.
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Future Grace by John Piper
My brother gave this to me years ago… I’m finally enjoying it.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
The Resurrection of the Son of God by N. T. Wright
I had started it, we had another baby, and I once again lost my ability to concentrate well enough to read big theological books.
10. Now tag five people:
No thanks… hope no one minds.